Re: [Linux-cluster] Question aout fence_vmware.pl

Hi,

the file itself can be found at:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-
bin/cvsweb.cgi/cluster/fence/agents/vmware/fence_vmware.pl?cvsroot=cluster

The usage/parameters are documented in the file. I think it is using the perl
API from Vmware - its also available for GSX and should be compatible.

"VMware GSX Server provides an easy to use API for control and management.
Perl and COM interfaces and command line tools ..."
http://www.vmware.com/support/developer/

Would be worth a try - best luck, we are waiting for feedback

Regards,
Thomas