[Linux-cluster] RE: CS4 Update2 / cman systematically FAILED on service stop /// New question ///

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Thu Apr 6 07:13:28 UTC 2006

I've identified the problem : in fact, that was due to
a process launched via the SERVICE script, but which
was not stopped on clusvcadm -s SERVICE (or -d) .
Then, on service cman stop, the modprobe -r dlm was successful
but at the end of this modprobe -r, the lsmod
indicates one user left on cman :
   cman                  136480  1
but without user identification (such as "cman 136480  10 dlm" when cs4
is all active).
So the modprobe -r cman was then impossible.

Could someone explain to me the link between a process
managed in the SERVICE script and the remaining 1 user
on cman ?

Thanks
Alain Moullé