[Linux-cluster] cman kickout out nodes for no good reason

Hi,

I have a strange problem where cman suddenly starts kicking out members
of the cluster with "Inconsistent cluster view" when I join a new node
(sometimes).  It takes a few minutes between each kicking. I'm using a
snapshot for March 12th of the STABLE branch on 2.6.16. The cluster is
in transition state at that point and I can't stop/start services or do
anything else. It did not do that with a snapshot I took a few months
ago.

--
Olivier Crête
ocrete max-t com