[Linux-cluster] GFS freezes without a trace

Hi,

In the last days it occured several times that gfs got lost, but I could not find any trace in any logfile I could think of.

We have a 4 node cluster with each node attached to one storage with one gfs partition.

Is there a gfs or whatever logfile i might have not found or is it possible to enable debugging?

Thanks in Advance

Yours

Michael