[Linux-cluster] Cluster node not able to access all cluster resource

The topic is not a problem, but what I want to do. I have a lots of
service, each on is now run by a two node cluster. This is very bad due
to each node fencing other one during network blackout. I'd like to
create only one cluster, but each resource, either GFS filesystems, must
be readable only by a limited number of nodes.

For example, taking a Cluster "test" made of node A, node B, node C,
node D and with the following resources: GFS Filesystem alpha and GFS
Filesystem beta. I want that only node A and node B can access GFS
Filesystem alpha and only node C and node D can access GFS Filesystem
beta.

Is it possible?

Leandro