Re: [Linux-cluster] Using GFS with vanilla kernel (2.6.16)

Ugo PARSI wrote:
I suppose you can try to get this RH package and unpack it to get files
and put them where they should be...

Well I've just did and it doesn't change pretty much :(

Ugo PARSI

Ugo,

 Which version for GFS do you use cvs STABLE or HEAD?

 I have compiled deb-packages for kernel 2.6.16.2 and uses the CVS
 STABLE branch.

Regards

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv sara nl      *