[Linux-cluster] Question about manual fencing

Hi all,

I would like to test manual fencing on two nodes for testing pourposes. I have read RedHat's docs about this but I don't see very clear. If I setup manual fencing, when one node shutdowns, the other node startups all services that I have configured on the another node automatically?

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com