Re: [Linux-cluster] Question about manual fencing

carlopmart a écrit :

Hi all,

I would like to test manual fencing on two nodes for testing pourposes. I have read RedHat's docs about this but I don't see very clear. If I setup manual fencing, when one node shutdowns, the other node startups all services that I have configured on the another node automatically?

Thanks.

I don't think so.
Fencing a node is to stop it, or make it leaving the cluster (using any method like shutdown...) So if you use manual fencing, the other nodes will not start automaticly their services...

--
Jerome Castang
mail: jcastang adelpha-lan org