Re: [Offlist] Re: [Linux-cluster] Using GFS with vanilla kernel (2.6.16)

On Apr 11, 2006, at 3:58 PM, Nate Carlson wrote:

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Bas van der Vlies wrote:
I have compiled deb-packages for kernel 2.6.16.2 and uses the CVS STABLE branch.

Do you have the source packages? It'd be really handy to be able to build module packages. :)

I did not make source packages, its is a good suggestion, but i use gfs from CVS and use different kind of kernels. So i regularly
make new versions.

For every package i creates a debian directory and i made i global script that compiles everything and make debian packages
 - for the kernel modules, the kernel version is in the package
- for the user space tools i only update the version number.

Regards

--
Bas van der Vlies
basv sara nl