Re: [Offlist] Re: [Linux-cluster] Using GFS with vanilla kernel (2.6.16)

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Bas van der Vlies wrote:
I did not make source packages, its is a good suggestion, but i use gfs from CVS and use different kind of kernels. So i regularly make new versions.

For every package i creates a debian directory and i made i global script that compiles everything and make debian packages
- for the kernel modules, the kernel version is in the package
- for the user space tools i only update the version number.

Would you mind sharing the scripts? That'd make my life a bit easier when packaging GFS for debian. :)

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |