Re: [Offlist] Re: [Linux-cluster] Using GFS with vanilla kernel (2.6.16)

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Bas van der Vlies wrote:
No problem, I have to package it and make it available on our ftp-server. If find bug or have improvements mail them.
I will send an email to list if i have made release ;-)

Great - thanks! :)

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |