Re: [Linux-cluster] [OT] Serial Connection to MSA1000

On 4/12/06, Kovacs, Corey J. <cjk techma com> wrote:
> Turn off flow control if it's on, save the config as default and restart
> minicom.

Thanks very much.  I had turned off flow control, but saving as
default, and restarting appeared to make the difference.

Welcome to minicom 2.00.0

Compiled on Sep 12 2003, 17:33:22.

Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys

Invalid CLI command.

CLI> AT S7=45 S0=0 L1 V1 X4 &c1 E1 Q0
Invalid CLI command.

Incidentally, how do I get it not to send that dialling stuff?

> Corey

S.