[Linux-cluster] OT: Tomcat with RHEL on CS

Hi all,

I need some help to accomplish the following task: I need to setup a high availability cluster for Tomcat+Apache. I can not use a shared storage (content pages html, jsp and so on are static). Which can be the best form: use Cluster Suite with RHEL, heartbeat from linx-ha.org, keepalived or another one??

Many thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com