[Linux-cluster] bootup error - undefined symbol: lvm_snprintf after update

This is an x86_64 system that I just updated to the newest Cluster rpms.

When I watch the bootup on the console, I see an error:

lvm.static: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/liblvm2clusterlock.so:
   undefined symbol: lvm_snprintf

This error comes immediately after the "Activating VGs" line, so it
appears to be triggered by the vgchange command in the clvmd startup
file.  I have another, identically configured, server which I have not
updated yet.  This server does not give the error.

Everything seems to be working fine, so is this something I need to
worry about?

--
Bowie