[Linux-cluster] bootup error - undefined symbol: lvm_snprintf afterupdate

Robert Ruge robert at deakin.edu.au
Fri Apr 14 03:39:33 UTC 2006

I have jist experienced a similar thing but with a different undefined
symbol.

In my case I have installed clvm from a self compiled directory and
when the system updates the lvm2 package it has conflicted with my
self installed software. The simple answer for me was to reinstall
clvm and edit /etc/init.d/clvmd to change the paths from /usr/sbin to
/sbin.

Robert