-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Steve Nelson
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:11 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Clumanager and Chkconfig

Hi All,

Should clumanager be set to automatically start on all nodes?  I have a 2
node cluster (+ quorum) were if I kill an interface, the cluster fails over
and the failed node reboots.  However, the node rejoins the cluster
automatically - should this happen?

# chkconfig --list clumanager
clumanager      0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:on    5:on    6:off

This is in chkconfig because I ran chkconfig --add clumanager.

On another cluster, I have not run this, but this is currently in production
so I can't test failover.

My feeling was that Oracle should transfer to the other node, and clustat
should shown one node is inactive, and should be started manually.

Does this seem right?

S.