[Linux-cluster] < cluster.conf problem >

Hi…

I have 5 nodes and 1 head node. I want to setup gfs so that I can bunch together the 5 nodes, each have lvm’s.

I’m having trouble setting up cluster.conf. I follow the manuals example for gfs, not gfs2, and it says that it cant connect to css.

I’m running FC5 on all my machines.

Lee

He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how.
Friedrich Nietzsche