[Linux-cluster] Cluster Help

I installed all the necessary rpms to run RH Cluster Suite and GFS on Fedora Core 5. I am running the 64-bit version with the xen kernel. I can't seem to get cman to start. It gives me the following error:

can't open cluster socket: Address family not supported by protocol
cman_tool: The cman kernel module may not be loaded

I also noticed there is no support for the SMP kernels via 64-bit. (cman-kernel-smp) and that lvm2-cluster is also not available. Any help would be great.

Evan