-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Steve Nelson
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:36 PM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Clustat in user's profile

Hi All,

On all of my clusters, I have clustat run in the user's profile, so the
status of the cluster is visible whenever someone logs in.

Someone has suggested to me that clustat could hang, and prevent user access.
Is this a valid point?  Under what (if any) circumstances would clustat hang?