[Linux-cluster] New features/architecture ?

Kovacs, Corey J. cjk at techma.com
Thu Apr 20 15:45:59 UTC 2006

David, thanks for the reply. I've seen the post below and in fact it is what
prompted the question. Just seems like there is a lot going underneath that
I was missing. I was hoping for a more nuts and bolts bag of information
with respect to the changes being made across the board.

This is a good start though and I'll take a look.

Thanks

Corey