[Linux-cluster] Re: kernel noise, "Neighbour table overflow." ?

aberoham at gmail.com aberoham at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 02:33:45 UTC 2006

Now, the same nodes that give the Neighbour table overflow messages are
unable to ping?! Chcek this out --

[root at gfs02 ~]# ping 192.168.60.188
connect: No buffer space available
[root at gfs02 ~]# printk: 4 messages suppressed.
Neighbour table overflow.
printk: 6 messages suppressed.
Neighbour table overflow.
printk: 5 messages suppressed.
Neighbour table overflow.
printk: 1 messages suppressed.

[root at gfs02 ~]# uptime
 19:32:32 up 4 days,  2:00,  4 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.07, 0.08
[root at gfs02 ~]#

[root at gfs02 ~]# clustat
Member Status: Quorate

  Member Name                              Status
  ------ ----                              ------
  gfs03                                    Online, rgmanager
  gfs02                                    Online, Local, rgmanager
  gfs01                                    Online, rgmanager

  Service Name         Owner (Last)                   State
  ------- ----         ----- ------                   -----
  nfshome              gfs03                          started
  ip-test              gfs03                          started
  jukebox              gfs02                          started

[root at gfs02 ~]# cman_tool status
Protocol version: 5.0.1
Config version: 93
Cluster name: gfscluster