[Linux-cluster] Preventing automatic poweron?

With a Red Hat Cluster Suite for RHEL 4, consisting of two cluster nodes
(for fail-over), using HP ILOs for fencing:

1) Both nodes are shut down, using "poweroff".

2) Node 1 is started by pressing the power button.
   I don't want Node 2 to start yet. <------

3) After a little while, Node 1 fences Node 2, so that Node 2 starts.

How can I prevent this automatic power-on? I mean: Node 1 should be able
to see that Node 2 is currently powered off, so there is no need to fence
it(?).

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin