[Linux-cluster] Meaning of "service"

Hi,

Setup: Two-node RHEL 4-based fail-over cluster.

The cluster runs several daemons which are dependent on each other:

httpd:      serves static content, and acts as a front-end to Tomcat
tomcat:     handles servlets, etc; depends on postgresql
postgresql: database for servlets run by tomcat

The daemons all use a shared storage area (SCSI-box separate from the
servers, connected by SCSI cables) for data and logging. The daemons have
init-scripts which are specified in system-config-cluster.

Should I set this up as
a) one Cluster Service,
b) as three different Cluster Services?

If a:
How do I specify that the postgresql script should be run before the
tomcat script?

If b:
How do I specify that the postgresql service should be started before the
tomcat service?

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin