Re: [Linux-cluster] kernel noise, "Neighbour table overflow." ?

aberoham gmail com wrote:

I'm running a test three-node CS/GFS cluster. At random intervals I get the following kernel messages streaming out to /dev/console on all three nodes.

---
Neighbour table overflow.
printk: 166 messages suppressed.
Neighbour table overflow.
printk: 1 messages suppressed.

It looks like your ARP table is overflowing. Try setting the gc_thresh[123] values in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/neigh/

See the manpage arp(7) for further details.

Regards,

Nick.