[Linux-cluster] Re: Meaning of "service"

Hello,

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:13:41 -0400, Eric Kerin wrote:
>> Should I set this up as
>> a) one Cluster Service,
>> b) as three different Cluster Services?
>>
> I have a very similar setup for my cluster.  I recommend option b.

I ended up doing option a, because I couldn't get the other option
working, for some strange reason.

By the way: The manual is rather unclear about the difference between
_adding_ a resource, and _attaching_ a resource. Can someone explain the
difference?

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin