[Linux-cluster] GFS

Hello.

I'm use GFS only for share one iSCSI target between 2
initiators. I'm really don't need create a cluster among
those two nodes. I'm install GFS,GFS-kernel,fence,ccs and
others packages, install iSCSI-initiator and even create
gfs-file system, but then i'm going to mount gfs i received

[root initiator src]# mount -t gfs /dev/sda1 /mnt/w/
mount: Transport endpoint is not connected

I haven't any idea about /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file -
It's really necessary to create them. I'm simply want to
share one iSCSI target between 2 hosts. Can i achive
without creating a cluster???