Re: [Linux-cluster] Recommended HP servers for cluster suite

Quoting carlopmart <carlopmart gmail com>:

Hi all,

Somebody can recommends me some HP servers to use with Redhat Cluster Suite for RHEL 4?? My requeriments are:

 - 4GB RAM
 - Scsi disks
 - Two CPUs
 - iLO support for RHCS fence agent.

I don't need shred storage.

Blades.
bl20p can be had very cheap nowadays, but should be enough for most tasks.
Downside: only two internal disks, the rest is via SAN (or iSCSI).

cheers,
Rainer