RE: [Linux-cluster] fencing agent

Title: RE: [Linux-cluster] fencing agent

Or you buy systems that come with ipmi on the mainboard.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Rajesh singh [mailto:singh rajeshwar gmail com]
Sent:   Thu Aug 03 07:01:25 2006
To:     linux-cluster redhat com
Subject:        [Linux-cluster] fencing agent

Hi all,
We are in process of procurring a fencing device and we have been suggested
by our hardware vendor to use fencing device as mentioned in below URL.
http://www.supermicro.com/products/accessories/addon/AOC-IPMI20-E.cfm
My setup is that I am using  2 node AMD  servers on rhel4 u2  in clustered
mode.
I am not using gfs, but i am putting fencing device.
My querry is that, can I use the *AOC-IPMI20-E card as an fencing device.

regards

*