[Linux-cluster] cs-deploy-gfs

Title: cs-deploy-gfs

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what happened with the development of cs-deploy-gfs ?

The version in cvs is the lastest version ?

There is any improvements since the initial version ?

This software was abandoned ?

I don't have much time but I want help in the development of it, do the things in TODO, and others like porting it to systems debian-like or better, port it to use smartpm (http://labix.org/smart), help with the internacionalization, and translation to portuguese brazil.

Best Regards
Leonardo Rodrigues de Mello