Re: [Linux-cluster] 2-node cluster and fence_drac

hai wu wrote:

I got the following prompts after telneting to the drac port, maybe a simple upgrade for the firmware would fix this issue: Dell Embedded Remote Access Controller (ERA)
Firmware Version 3.31 (Build 07.15)
Login:

Thanks,
Hai

Oops. Sorry. Unsupported version. If you want, you could hack the agent script (it is in perl) and get it to accept that version and just *see* if it works -- it might. I tried looking for documentation for that firmware rev and couldn't google any. If you know of some, drop me a line and maybe we can get something working - or at least know if it *will ever* work. :)

-J

BTW, the agent supports DRAC III/XT, DRAC MC, and DRAC 4/I.

On 8/9/06, *James Parsons* <jparsons redhat com <mailto:jparsons redhat com>> wrote:

    hai wu wrote:

    > I got the following errors after "reboot -fn" on erd-tt-eproof1,
    which
    > script do I need to change?
    >
    > Aug  9 15:35:40 erd-tt-eproof2 kernel: CMAN: removing node
    > erd-tt-eproof1 from t
    > he cluster : Missed too many heartbeats
    > Aug  9 15:35:40 erd-tt-eproof2 fenced[3437]: erd-tt-eproof1 not a
    > cluster member
    >  after 0 sec post_fail_delay
    > Aug  9 15:35:40 erd-tt-eproof2 fenced[3437]: fencing node
    "erd-tt-eproof1"
    > Aug  9 15:35:42 erd-tt-eproof2 fenced[3437]: agent "fence_drac"
    > reports: WARNING
    > : unable to detect DRAC version ' Dell Embedded Remote Access
    > Controller (ERA) F
    > irmware Version 3.31 (Build 07.15) ' WARNING: unsupported DRAC
    version
    > '__unknow
    > n__' failed: unable to determine power state
    >
    > This is DRAC on Dell PE2650.
    > Thanks,
    > Hai

    Do you know what DRAC version you are using? Can you please telnet
    into
    the drac port and find out what it says when it starts your session?

    Thanks,

    -J