[Linux-cluster] Two-node cluster fencing each other

Hi

This is my first trial on using Red Hat Cluster Suite and GFS on RHEL4.  I'm trying to setup a two-node cluster.  I've configured the Dell DRAC as the fencing device for both nodes.  When I disconnect the network interface of one of the node, both nodes will try to fence each other.

How can I prevent this?

Suppose, I would like to check whether the router can be pinged before I fence the peer node.  Is it a possible configuration in using Red Hat Cluster Suite?

Regards,
Rico