Re: [Linux-cluster] Setting up a GFS cluster

Hi Tim,

I totally agree with you. But when compared to Dell PV220S in Cluster Mode, the AX-100 is much better, I think.

Regards,

Celso.

Timothy Lin escreveu:

I'd think twice about getting an AX-100
it's an entry level SATA-1 only EMC raid (No NCQ support)
I got one for a non-clustering environment and the speed I get out of it
and the speed isn't much faster than a decent single SCSI HDD.

Tim.
--
*Celso Kopp Webber*

celso webbertek com br <mailto:celso webbertek com br>

*Webbertek - Opensource Knowledge*
(41) 8813-1919
(41) 3284-3035