Re: [Linux-cluster] Which lock manager to use on a 2-node GFS Cluster?

Hi Bob!

This FAQ update totally clarifies my doubts. Please ignore my last message about this topic.

Riian's idea of a Wiki sounds interesting to me, maybe there could be more contributions from the list readers.

Best regards to all,

Celso.

Robert Peterson escreveu:
<snip>

PS: I think this could be useful to be in the FAQ. What do you think Bob?

Hi Celso, Hirantha and everyone else,

Riaan's comments are correct (Thanks, Riaan!). I just made changes to the FAQ to hopefully clarify this.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite

--
*Celso Kopp Webber*

celso webbertek com br <mailto:celso webbertek com br>

*Webbertek - Opensource Knowledge*
(41) 8813-1919
(41) 3284-3035