Re: [Linux-cluster] cman : exceeds two node limit ?

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 04:10:25PM -0400, FM wrote:
> The more I play with CS the more I am frustrated  ;-)
>
> Why do I received that :
> kernel: CMAN: Join request from SERVER rejected, exceeds two node limit

Apparently you had one or more nodes join the current cluster when you had
it configured in two_node mode, then changed the config to include three
nodes.  When you remove the two_node setting from cluster.conf you need to
shut down the nodes in the cluster and have them rejoin with the new
config.

Dave