[Linux-cluster] Problem with load

Hello friends

I've problem with my Centos 4.3.
On start some information:
1. serwer HP DL 380 x Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.40GHz
2. RAM 4GB
3. HDD storage FC
4. kernel 2.6.9-34.0.2.ELsmp #1 SMP

This serwer is working with another one (that some configuration) in RHEL cluster (locking by DLM), as a file serwer with samba-3.0.22. Samba have about 100 simultaneus sessions. Problem is with load of my system. It's growing up. I disabled/enabled samba processes, disabled backup system, disabled antyvirus for samba, but this didn't help. CPU utilization is 5-10%, ram utilization ~2GB. I checked cron. There isn't any jobs. I don't have any idea what's wrong. Any suggestion?

Regards
Marek

Sorry for my english

PNG image