Re: [Linux-cluster] fencing problem in 2 node cluster using apc fence device

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 09:21 +0800, garylua singnet com sg wrote:
> Hi Lon, thanks for the reply. My cluster.conf is as follows.
> coral1 and coral2 are my 2 nodes.

Thanks!

I have good news and bad news.  The good news is that your configuration
looks just fine.  The bad news is I'm not immediately certain how this
could happen, unless perhaps 'fenced' was not started on both nodes (or
it crashed for some reason).

-- Lon