Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: Why Redhat replace quorum partition/lock lun with new fencing mechanisms?

Troels Arvin wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:47:06 -0500, Kevin Anderson wrote:
Good news is we realized the deficiency and have added quorum disk support
and it will be part of the RHCS4.4 update

Has RHCS 4.4 been released yet?

I'm asking because I'm unsure if Update 4 of RHEL 4 means that RHCS 4 is
now also at Update 4.

The RPMs (via up2date/RHN) have been released, even though the ISOs for RHCS 4.4 and GFS 6.1 u4 have not been released yet. Red Hat Support told me they should be out within a week or so.

begin:vcard
fn:Riaan van Niekerk
n:van Niekerk;Riaan
org:Obsidian Systems;Obsidian Red Hat Consulting
email;internet:riaan obsidian co za
title:Systems Architect
tel;work:+27 11 792 6500
tel;fax:+27 11 792 6522