Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS on GFS architectural issues / problems

Tom Mornini wrote:
I get an error page that no document with ID 99 exists.

I'm about to setup a cluster that uses NFS with GFS, so I'd love to read that document.
Hi Tom,

That was just an old email with some architectural nodes. I deleted it. Here is a much
better document for setting up NFS on GFS:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/nfscookbook.pdf

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite