Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS on GFS architectural issues / problems

Tom Mornini wrote:
On Aug 21, 2006, at 2:26 PM, Robert Peterson wrote:

As far as Tom Mornini's inquiry...Tom Mornini wrote:
I'm about to setup a cluster that uses NFS with GFS, so I'd love to read that document.

He said he is "about to setup a cluster" with NFS/GFS, which I take to mean that he's looking for setup information, not for obsolete technical notes about the design of GFS2.

That's 100% correct. I have little need for out of date documentation. :-)

Tom/Bob

I appologize to you both. Mine was a cheap shot after all.
begin:vcard
fn:Riaan van Niekerk
n:van Niekerk;Riaan
org:Obsidian Systems;Obsidian Red Hat Consulting
email;internet:riaan obsidian co za
title:Systems Architect
tel;work:+27 11 792 6500
tel;fax:+27 11 792 6522