[Linux-cluster] Testing a fence program

Greetings,

I’m in the process of developing a fence_* program that will xm shutdown xen instances remotely.  What is a good way to get fenced to invoke this program so I can test/debug it.  I don’t see any such options to fence_tool or fenced, and I’m thinking fence_manual will just manually fence the instance without running the configured fence_ mechanism.

Thanks,

John Anderson