RE: [Linux-cluster] Testing a fence program

>That's *cool*; when you get it working, are you going to post it? :)
>
>-- Lon

Absolutely.  I'm just writing the readme's and some documentation now.
It's functional and it works, if a bit ugly on the inside.  I'm hosting
it off my box at home (so it's slow :-) ) for the time being.  If it
gets to be more widely used maybe I'll try SourceForge or see if the
fence team wants it.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately?) the Xen XML-RPC API guys should
be done with at least a functional implementation of remote Xen
administration which would make all of these tricks obsolete I hope.

You'll need OpenSSL >= 0.9.7, gSOAP >= 2.6.7 and libvirt >= 0.0.6. Read
the README and man pages and have at it!

P.S.  I'm having a little trouble with older versions of libvirt ( <
0.1.0 or so).

John A.