[Linux-cluster] GFS update problem

Hi all,

I am trying to apply the latest updates to one of our GFS clusters.

The problem I have is it seems the GFS patches want kernel version 2.6.9-42ELsmp. However the up2date command on the system keeps installing 2.6.9-42.0.2EL.

Is there anyway to get the older version of the kernel.

The system is running Redhat ES4 update 4 with GFS 6.1

Robert Moody
Snr. Sun Solaris/Linux Engineer
WPF : Communications Officer
MWeb