[Linux-cluster] Apache configuration on cluster servers

Dear All

I my two cluster servers work with installing packages suitable for the installation, I try to add the http service to cluster I face a lot of problems although I work as in the document, I want some explanation that help me in the installation

1- Should the cman , ccsd and rgmanager services be started when I add the services and resources or it does not matter?

2-the virtual IP that I will put as the resource should be added to the httpd.conf file, should I configure a virtual network interface for the existing one ( creat bond0:1 for bond0 card) ? or how should the apache start?

Kindly your advice.