[Linux-cluster] Apache configuration on cluster servers

Hirantha Wijayawardena hirantha at vcs.informatics.lk
Wed Aug 30 14:22:09 UTC 2006

Do your httpd start | stop without errors on normal operation?
(/etc/init.d/httpd start|stop)

Then

<resources>
           <ip address="192.168.0.3" monitor_link="1"/>
           <script file="/etc/init.d/httpd" name="http_script"/>
</resources>
<service autostart="1" name="HTTPD">
           <script ref="http_script"/>
           <ip ref="192.168.0.3"/>
</service>

Do not bind the 192.168.0.3 any Interface

update cluster.conf file

This is basic and didn't add /var/www/ as shared resource. I hope this will
help in someway

- Hirantha