Re: [Linux-cluster] Clustering MySQL DB

 Thanks Robert, I've read that. I'm just wondering what model does RH
Cluster Suite uses for clustering MySQL. I know much about MySQL
Cluster & Replication. I'm looking for cluster suites e.g. Redhat or
Sun. I wonder how cluster suite cope with
- known replication problems and
- cluster unawareness of MySQL engine and
- shared-nothing policy that mysql does.

 I heard of something here:

 Afterall, I look for what Redhat proposes and recommend for
HA/Failover and Clustering for MySQL.

Looking fwd to your reply
Best Regards

On 12/1/06, Robert Peterson <rpeterso redhat com> wrote:
Mehdi Sarmadi wrote:
> Dear All
>  Where could I find out more about Clustering MySQL using redhat
> solutions/models and Pros/Cons?
> Regards
Hi Mehdi,

Well, I'd start with the cluster faq, here:

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite

Mehdi Sarmadi