Re: [Linux-cluster] Clustering MySQL DB

I did some research and testing of this configuration.

1) During research, I found messages from the NDB cluster group at MySQL saying that performance on GFS would be poor, no doubt in relation to NDB clustering.

2) During testing, I found to my horror that this solution *does not work* for InnoDB tables, only for MyISAM table types. This makes this configuration completely useless to me. After I found that, I confirmed it by more refined Google searching.

3) I ended up going with master/slave replication and wishing there were a way to use GFS and master/master.