Re: [Linux-cluster] CLVM/GFS will not mount or communicate with cluster

If you're running the cman from RHEL4 Update 3 then there's a bug in there you might be hitting.

You'll need to upgrade all the nodes in the cluster to get rid of it. I can't tell for sure if it is that problem you're having
without seeing more kernel messages though.

up2date does not have any newer versions of the cluster/gfs software available. I assune I am running the latest versions.

Barry