Re: [Linux-cluster] Dependency graphs, order of startup and failover handling

On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 13:08 -0500, Lon Hohberger wrote:

> Application of those operations and running it through graphviz (dot)
> yields the attached png as a result.
>
> (come on, you gotta run it through graphviz!)

Note: I hope to fix the big remaining bug in the algorithm soon; maybe
early next week, and commit the test program to CVS.  Integration will
take some time, and I'm need to document "how this works" reasonably
well.

-- Lon