Re: [Linux-cluster] Help BADLY needed: Fencing and LVS

isplist logicore net wrote:

It's been a while since I posted for help so I decided to make the job easier than originally posted.
I'm cleaning up my mail accumulation tonight and did read some of your posts. Unfortunately, I personally don't know much about LVS. There are three other channels that could help you out if you're interested: