Re: [Linux-cluster] Help BADLY needed: Fencing and LVS

When you set up the LVS you are configuring the public interface as well as the internal/backend IP address. This backend IP address needs to be set as the default gateway of your web server. Let's get the system working first. We can configure interface bonding later, once the system is working correctly.

HTH,
Barry