[Linux-cluster] Help BADLY needed: Fencing and LVS

Barry Brimer lists at brimer.org
Mon Dec 11 05:30:53 UTC 2006

When you set up the LVS you are configuring the public interface as well
as the internal/backend IP address.  This backend IP address needs to be
set as the default gateway of your web server.  Let's get the system
working first.  We can configure interface bonding later, once the system
is working correctly.

HTH,
Barry